18 May 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one Friday 18th May.


Dai Sharkey Project one 2012
Friday 18th May.


Got to the studio by 9.15am and started work on the Promise. I spent all night, on Rich’s advice, working on rearranging the song but something felt uneasy to me. I arrived with a quandary, so me and Rich sat and chatted for an hour until my mind was settled on a plan of attack, a way to approach it that was mutually pleasing. Madly, we then built some guitar loops to hang the song on. By 4pm the song was arranged and sat awkwardly in time to be completed on Monday.
I just had a bad feeling today, something wasn’t right, some sort of disturbance in the force, I felt odd all day, mentally I was ok but my spirit was being poked somehow. It was a strange one. Glad to be sat on my own tonight, I’m going to attempt to write a song about it.
Hoping to go up and see Cheryl Beers Uke students tomoz and then playing at Pontardawe food festi on Sunday, the ‘work’ never ceases, just rolls on.

No comments:

Post a Comment