18 Jun 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 18.06.12


Dai Sharkey Project one 2012
18.06.12

Just realised how consistently inconsistent I am at keeping this journal. I last ended my thoughts on heading to the studio a week ago. Since then my personal life has been utter madness and was joined by the musical chaos too.
Monday 11th I entered the studio glad to work on ‘he said’, took my daughter, Sophie with me. She took pics and tweeted them; she should follow me ‘round more.
Tuesday 12th, loads of personal shit to grapple with.
Wednesday 13th, more work with Rich on ‘he said’, it sounds amazing, it’s all really coming together now.
Thursday 14th, went to play at Beach break live, what a palaver. Storms blew the stage away and I sat in the car for the majority of the time. Daz and Annie came and did some filming…in the car…it was fun.  I must comment that I was not impressed with the way the festival is run/organised, so many bad features, although on the plus side the security were great.
Sunday – fathers day….



Monday 18th…mixed ‘I love you’ and part mixed ‘honey’
Back at the grindstone tomorrow…ha.ha….wish this could be a way I could make a living…..I can almost cope with some of this….haha…




No comments:

Post a Comment