29 May 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 29.05.12


Dai Sharkey Project one 2012
29.05.12

Tuesday….in studio rough mixing the rest of the tracks…long day….



30.05.12
Wednesday…more mixing and recorded some tracks on ‘the promise’…spent a lot of time on this song and it still aint right….must get to grips with it.





31.05.12
Thursday…end of mixing….banged down ‘He said’ before quick mixing it and leaving to go to festival.
Rich and I have a 10 day break to come back refreshed with a new plan of attack…..I’m off to spend the time in the mountains.





1-6th June 2012
At JudeAnt fest near Abergavenney. I played everyday, jammed with peeps, played Samba, danced all night everynight and hung around afterwards to help with deconstruction and clearing up.
What an amazing time…totally gave me new focus as well as hooking up with loads of peeps in the industry to which I’m sure will benefit me in the future.

7-10th June….spent chilling in reflection.
Back in studio Monday 11th….yey.

No comments:

Post a Comment