1 May 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 01.05.12.




Dai Sharkey  Project one 
01/05/12


Got back from the studio, really pleased to be getting results from the hard work.
Played a gig with the Strange agency Friday, lost myself a little over the weekend, I’ve been feeling a bit odd….it’s all a bit hard to take in. I think I’m getting to grips with myself now, and if it all turns to shit it really don’t matter.
Roughly finished I love you, I think my samba beat is great. Everything just sounds lush, full, clear, again, a little hard to take in, adding a few more tracks and then rough mixing before moving on to the next one…No more or Honey.
Got some gigs come through, Caffi Iecheu Da, Carmarthen, Thursday, cosmic puffin fest, essex on Friday, Pontardawe food festival 20th-ish, Milford Haven, torch theatre 26th, Jude-Ant fest, june 1-4th, Beach break live june 16th-ish (haven’t got my diary out)
Hopefully get some R&R inbetween the madness, at least I can lie in the grass at the festivals, a great battery recharger.
New guitar is starting to sound nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment