2 May 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 02.05.12

Dai Sharkey Project one 2012
02/05/12

Great day in the studio, didn’t get much sleep but was still up with a spring in my step, organised and ready to go. I got there to find there was no water for the day….argh…no coffee. Finished the tracks on  ‘I love you’, Rich had obviously been working hard, the track sounded amazing, I bet it tested his abilities, my timing was a bit slack yesterday.
Got some great ambience, I asked Rich yesterday if he had a ‘7 knot breeze through 4 silver birch’ sample to lie under the 2nd verse….today we had a bontempi organ fan instead.

Got on with laying tracks for ‘Honey’, only took 3 hours to do all that was in my head and loads of Rich’s ideas, it sounded amazing, still a lot to play with but got a good vibe going.
Got home worn out, got camping stuff ready for festival on weekend, sat here, finishing writing this, then check my emails and then get a set together for tomorrows gig at Iechu da, Carmarthen and I’m getting picked up at 11am Friday and gone till Monday afternoon. Tuesday I’ll be back in the studio.
Hard life of a Rock Star…lmao.

No comments:

Post a Comment