29 Jul 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 29.07.12



Dai Sharkey Project one 29.07.12



Well, as ever, July has been a mad month. My personal life has been in chaos but on the up-side we’ve spent all month mixing, re-mixing and re-recording the 12 songs completed up to this point.
It has been intense, analytical and challenging but the end result has exceeded my initial expectations.

Every day when we’ve finished I’ve taken the mixes home and gone back the next day and tweaked them a little more. Small things. A volume change here and a reduction of effect feedback there. The end result is impressive. Well, you can judge for yourself but In my opinion the tracks are bang on and sitting lovely together.

Next we have to record a few more songs and build the songs as a body of work, beginning to end.
The challenge for the next few months is to get management, an agent and healthy interest from Record companies and Publishers.
I’ve given in and joined PRS, and I’m going to join MU and PPL. (selling out I know)  

No comments:

Post a Comment