31 Jul 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 31.07.12



Dai Sharkey Project one 31.07.12




Back in the studio today after a week off. Spent my week listening to the 12 tracks we have finished. I’m really pleased with them.
Today had a good chat to Rich about where I need to take this work and where it could go. He suggested I need to find good management who would then sell it to record companies, publishers and agents for me to take it as far as possible.
He also gave me a lecture about not believing in it enough and aiming too low, when in his words, it is worthy of the top.

He also suggested I get back to the arts council about getting further help to promote and further the work and also start to think about the next album and getting funding to do it.

I just don’t know. I’m not sure what I’m doing. I so need help and don’t know who to turn to for that help.
I’m in a real quandary.

Recorded Schizophrenic today and then started recording Son-shine. They both sound great. Can’t wait till Thursday.
I’m also getting worried about money. Funds are low and everyone seems to be saying I need to do so many things that I just can’t afford to do. If I need money to further my career it looks like it will end when my funding does. Ce la vie.

No comments:

Post a Comment