2 Aug 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 02.08.12



Dai Sharkey Project one 02.08.12



Another great day in the studio with Rich.
Laid a lead guitar track on Son-shine, then did some mixing and job done, it sounds great.
By lunch we’d started laying the tracks for the last song on the album, it don’t weigh me down.
Started with the drum
tracks, then the main guitar track and then the vocals. Added some brass sections and did some mixing. Again, by the end it sounded excellent. Only a few touch-ups and mixing to do on Monday and it’s finished.

Made plans of what to do on the rest of the days booked next week plus Rich on my case to do some more of my ‘admin’. Just things like contacting Amy to get her to ask about for management, write a bio for Rach to start publicising when she gets back from hols and also for me to contact Jenny at the Arts council to see if they can give me some help and guidance for the immediate future.

All going well. I feel it coming together now, although I’ve already had some refusals from record companies and distributors, many more to go.

2 comments:

  1. Just a simple hello, wishing you all the best mate !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Sir. Onward and Upward. x

    ReplyDelete