7 Aug 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 07.08.12



Dai Sharkey Project one 07.08.12



Today I awoke with “it don’t weigh me down” playing in my head. The only thing was that it wasn’t the version that I had just recorded. So I wrote the sound down in an email to Rich and then went in the studio and re-worked the song.
It took all day and although rich was dubious about my direction he is more than trusting of me that I know what an end result should be, so he indulged me and let me track everything I had suggested and voila there it was, a great song.
Just a bit of mixing to do and it should be finished Thursday.
I’m off to do some more filming for my documentary tomoz so looking forward to that. Have an interview to do about my mental health, play a few songs and do some stuff for a music vid.
I love it…..this is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment