8 Aug 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 08.08.12



Dai Sharkey Project one 08.08.12



Just got in. 12:29am.
Been filming with Daz from Ctv.
Done a piece to camera about my mental health and my viewpoint on what my music can contribute to breaking down social barriers and removing stigma that surrounds mental health sufferers. I truly hope that I can encourage those who suffer to keep trying to fulfil their dreams as I am doing and also to be some kind of ambassador for acceptance of those who have mental disabilities.

We also filmed loads of footage for a music vid for one of my songs. (I’m not saying which yet.) Helped may I add by my daughter who was audio engineer for the day.

Started off feeling a little awkward about playing to camera kind of miming but soon got into it. According to Daz he has loads of great footage from it so can’t wait to see what he creates.

Did find the public reaction funny when the dog walkers and general strollers find some mad people clearly filming a music vid at their idyllic walking location. One lady even tutted and rolled her eyes at me as she walked by, as if to say “grow up boys”.lol
Really enjoyed it. Came home buzzing, and exhausted.
Back in the studio tomorrow.

Big hugs to Daz though, he’s really patient and wonderful to work with. I’d recommend him to anyone wanting filming work done. Big hugs to you dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment