11 Aug 2012

Dai Sharkey Project one 11.08.12



Dai Sharkey Project one 11.08.12



Played at SHEDSTOCK ’12. What an amazing gig. A real experience with great people, a wonderfully receptive audience in a great location.
Held on a farm, I was treated to wonderful hospitality by the hosts and it was a pleasure to be in the company of great songwriters like Ian Shimmin, Ron Savory and Bob Hilary.
My set, although reduced somewhat because of the amount of artists they had playing, had impact and I had excellent feedback off many people that had seen me perform before, saying it was the best they had ever heard me.
The after-show party lasted until early hours when I retired to my tent exhausted and slept like a log.
Can’t wait to see the photographs of the event. The staging was beautifully organic, surrounded by tree roots and stumps, great lighting and sound by Ash and an all round brilliant time. So privileged to have played there. Hope they invite me back. 

No comments:

Post a Comment